Two DayWorkshop - 23rd and 24th September 2017
Join me on a two day fairytale fashion workshop in Sydney, Australia!
Day One will cover how to prepare for a fairytale fashion photoshoot as well as discussing inspiration, how to execute a vision, what to notice when you're shooting, how to approach and capture pieces for composite photography.
On Day Two I will be sharing my approach to retouching, what I look for in selects, workflow process, image manipulation, retouching, and colour toning techniques.
The itinerary will be as follows:
Date: 23rd September 2017
Location : TBC
Time: 9.30am - 6pm
- The day will begin at 9.30am with introductions between attendees and the team.
- As the models are prepared I will talk about inspiration, concepts, and how I approach and execute an image.
- We will shoot in a studio set up styled by the talented Penny Adams along with two models, props, and hair/makeup artist.
- You will be able to see me work and you will also get time to take your own images.
- I will be on hand guiding your individual shooting time.
Date: 24th September 2017
Location : TBC
Time: 10am - 6pm
- We will work on an image from start to finish using Capture One and Photoshop.
- You are encouraged to bring your laptop and wacom tablet to follow along.
- Bring along any images to work on from the day before.
- In the end you will walk away with a finished piece.
Created at previous workshops